The ICON-CURVE changes the game. These specialty sticks allow you to elevate your wrist shots and passes like never before. The ICON-CURVE lets you now hit the upper corners of the net at very close range and lift your passes over opponents and their sticks. You can also take your stick handling to the next level by dragging the ball behind you, having better control of hard incoming passes, keeping the ball centered on the head and protecting it from opponents. The ICON-CURVE is available in two different curves, the 20mm and the 10mm.
20mm - Maximum advantages of a curved head but will likely require a change to backhand play. Allows much easier elevation of wrist shots and passes and more control in many other situations.
- 20mm of deflection at the tip
- The last 6CM of the head are curved
- The first 13CM of the head are straight to retain stick handling backhand passes, and edge shots
- Head curve radius matched to ball diameter for maximum ball retention
10mm - Gives most of the advantages of playing curved while minimizing changes to your backhand game. Allows easier elevation of wrist shots and passes and more control in many other situations than a straight head.
- 10mm of deflection at the tip
- The last 4CM of the head are curved
- The first 15CM of the head are straight to retain accurate backhand passes, flips and edge shots
All ICON-CURVE sticks feature the following:
Light weight shaft and head- The best choice for most players
Uncut corners with cutting guides - Gives maximum control uncut or lets you easily choose how much to remove.
Proprietary polymer blend - Allows the head to achieve the ideal combination of weight, flexibility, grip and durability
C405 gold aluminum shaft - Light and tough premium alloy that is custom drawn into our unique ergonomic shape.
Available in 46″ standard length and a 52″ extra-long versions
100% made in the USA
Approved for play by USA Broomball and Broomball Canada
Available in 2 curve options